Christian Brothers Academy does consider upperclass students for admission into the 10th or 11th grades only, if space allows. This process begins in April and concludes in late July.
To be considered for upperclass admission, the following are required in April:
- Download the Upperclass Admissions Application
- A letter of intent from the student, indicating why he wants to attend Christian Brothers Academy.
- TwoLetters of Recommendation:
- One from the student’s teacher or counselor.
- One from an Administrator at the student’s present school who is familiar with the student’s disciplinary record.
- A Transcript indicating all courses taken and the grades received in the current school as well as any standardized test scores (the school should forward this information at the end of the school year).
Please mail all material to:
Christian Brothers Academy
c/o Upperclass Admissions
850 Newman Springs Rd.
Lincroft, NJ 07738
After a review of the completed file by the Admissions Committee, a member will interview the student. Parents will be notified of the Committee’s decision shortly thereafter.
Admission is competitive and is based on an evaluation of the student’s ability to successfully complete a College Preparatory course of study. Keep in mind that Christian Brothers Academy does not have the programs, facilities, or staff to support students having remedial or learning disabilities as offered by other school systems.
Again, thank you for your interest in Christian Brothers Academy. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any further questions regarding the Upperclass Admission process, please contact our Administrative Assistant Mrs. Joan Foote at (732) 747-1959 x 100.