We need your help!
We need your help to provide an enriching cultural experience to both students from CBA and those from Hakodate LaSalle School. This is a wonderful opportunity for CBA students to learn about life in Japan while sharing their high school experiences with the visiting students. It is also a chance for the students to see how much they have in common, not the least of which is the shared Lasallian tradition of both schools. We hope that many of our parents and students will assist us in providing this experience.
80 students from Hakodate LaSalle School in Hakodate, Japan
TIME FRAME OF VISIT
Students arrive at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6th / Students depart at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, December 14th
WHAT WE NEED FROM HOSTS
- Families to host 1 or 2 (or more!) students for this week
- Families spend weekend with Hakodate students
- Host families are responsible for transportation back and forth to school
- During the day, guests shadow their host student or another assigned student through school
- If your son plays sports or does extra-curricular activities, visiting students will wait at CBA
- Host families will need to provide breakfast, lunch and dinner on Sat, Sun, Wed; and breakfast and dinner on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. (Breakfast will also be needed on Sat 12/14)
- Each visitor needs his own bed but not his own room
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- The visiting students will travel to NYC on Wednesday, but leave from CBA after school starts. They will need a bag lunch on Wednesday and will be returning to CBA about 6:30 PM.
- Lunch will be provided through school cafeteria on Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- CBA will have an opening assembly and a farewell ceremony (Mon. 12/9 & Fri. 12/13)
- Hakodate teachers will be on campus or in the area during the time visiting students are with us, and available if one of the boys gets sick or has any other issues. They will be staying in Red Bank. Phone numbers will be given to host parents.
All interested families, please fill out the form below: