CBA Open House 2017 is Sunday, October 1st
September 7, 2017
CBA OPEN HOUSE 2017
Prospective students and their families are cordially invited to our campus for the CBA Open House 2017. This once annual event – on Sunday, October 1st from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., provides rising seventh and eighth grade families an in-depth look at every aspect of the Academy experience.
No registration is required to attend CBA Open House 2017. Students and families can expect to spend 45 minutes total, which will include:
- Introductory remarks from our Director of Admissions
- A brief video presentation
- A walkthrough our extracurriculars & club booths in the McKay Gym
- A walk through our athletic team booths in the Varsity Gym
- A student ambassador-guided tour of our main facility
- Registration for the 2017 Entrance Exam
This year’s Entrance Exam will be Saturday, October 28th at 8 a.m.
The first step in the CBA Admissions process is to register for the Entrance Exam. The registration link for the Entrance Exam is first made available at CBA Open House 2017, and after October 1, 2017 at www.cbalincroftnj.org/apply. Note: A confirmation ticket and detailed instructions will be mailed to you the week before the Entrance Exam. Students must being this confirmation ticket on the day of the Exam.
Important points on the Entrance Exam:
- All eight graders applying to CBA must take the Entrance Exam to be considered for admission.
- Only eight graders may register for the Entrance Exam.
- The Entrance Exam is a private exam and is different from the exam administered by the Diocese of Trenton.
- Exam scores are not made public, nor shared with other schools.
For more information on any questions you may have, feel free to contact the Admissions Office at (732) 747-1959 x 217 or by email at email@example.com.
About Christian Brothers Academy:
Christian Brothers Academy (CBA) is a private, Catholic, academic preparatory school for boys located in Lincroft, New Jersey. Founded in 1959 and taught in the Lasallian tradition, CBA is dedicated to helping students become intellectually mature and morally responsible leaders for society. Through the combined efforts of the Office of Advancement and friends of the Academy, CBA awards over $1.3 million in scholarships and financial aid to current students. Experience the Academy at www.CBALincroftNJ.org