In 1959, the founders of Christian Brothers Academy along with the first group of supporters dreamt of a better education and future not only for their sons, but all those families longing for a strong, faith-based education – then and now. Just a few short years later, in 1962, The Century Club was established in order to provide additional funds to assist in paying the operational costs, settle all construction loans, and allow the administration to advance CBA’s growth in expanding facilities and programs for the growing student body.
Today, The Century Club honors the 775+ past and present parents as well as grandparents who support CBA even after their sons have graduated. The establishment of The Century Club in 1962 gave birth to CBA’s Annual Fund – known today as The Academy Fund. Support of The Academy Fund is directly supporting the current Academy Men who are currently walking these hallowed halls.
Your generous gift and commitment to CBA will continue to open new doors and keep the dream attainable for generations to come.