CBA At a Glance
Christian Brothers Academy believes that…
- A spirit of association between the administration, faculty, staff, students, alumni, parents, and friends of CBA is at the center of the Lasallian mission and the heart of the Academy within the extended community.
- Compassion rooted in Gospel values and the vision of St. John Baptist de La Salle is the foundation of all programs at the Academy.
- Effective education develops the human and Christian person spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- A core curriculum and course electives that are mindful of current standards and reflecting sound pedagogical developments and technological advancements best prepare our students for further education.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, reading, and research skills are necessary in a comprehensive educational environment.
- A disciplined atmosphere empowers the development of responsibility, leadership, and personal growth in the life of the students.
- Healthy interpersonal relationships develop through co-curricular programs, cooperative learning, and social interaction.
- A worldview that reflects the call of Catholic Social Teaching and service to the community is an important aspect of developing morally conscious members of society.
- Life-long learning is essential for success in a changing society.
- A complete education is one that integrates strong religious values, an understanding of personal integrity, and high standards of moral education throughout the curriculum and is fundamental to sustaining a just society.
Compassion rooted in the vision of St. John Baptist de La Salle is at the core of every facet of the Academy.