CBA At a Glance
We believe that…
- The heart of the Academy community is it’s spirit of association.
- Our administration, faculty, staff, students, alumni, parents and friends create the Academy experience.
- Compassion rooted in the vision of St. John Baptist de La Salle is at the core of every facet of the Academy.
- Effective education develops the entirety of the human and Christian person.
- Our curriculum will reflect the highest standards of pedagogy & technology.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, effective communication, reading & research skills beget success.
- A culture of discipline empowers the development of responsibility, leadership, and personal growth.
- Healthy interpersonal relationships develop during co-curricular programs, cooperative learning & social interaction.
- A worldview that reflects the call of Catholic Social Teaching is vital to becoming morally conscionable.
- Life-long learning is essential for living a richer, fuller life.
- A complete education, based in religious values and morality, is fundamental to sustaining a just society.
Compassion rooted in the vision of St. John Baptist de La Salle is at the core of every facet of the Academy.