Bus Transportation remains the responsibility of your resident district Board of Education. This is the municipality to whom you pay your real estate taxes.

When you register your son at the Academy, you will be given a B6T Transportation Request Form to complete. Once we receive your completed form, it will be submitted to your School District by CBA.

Your local Board of Education will contact you during the summer months with busing information.